What data do we collect?
We collect Name, Postcode, Email and Telephone Number (where you have provided this information). This data was collected from you directly or when you signed up on the website.
Why do we collect this data?
We use this information to keep you informed about news from Yes Skye & Lochalsh, related Yes group events and activities, and to communicate with you when you take part in local campaigns - leafleting, canvassing, etc.
Who do we share data with?
Other members within the group when appropriate. Third parties where we are required to by law.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to:
- Request the Group to give you access to it
- Request the Group to rectify it, update it or erase it
- Request the Group to restrict our using it in specific activities
- Object to the Group using it in specific activities
- Withdraw your consent to the Group using it